Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

It must be spring!

Well, we have arrived at Spring Break!  Yeah!  Hooray!  Not only that, but the daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths are pushing through the earth ... and the pea plants are making an appearance!  The lawn is beginning to green and it won't be long before the weekly mowing will boost my exercise each week.  I really like the spring mowing - it is the hot summer ones that get tedious.  My favorite season is autumn, but spring has to be a close second!

No big plans for next week, just some R&R and a dental appointment.  We will be treking to the "big city" of Charlotte to visit a dental college for our cleanings.  It is a little inconvenient, but we can't argue with the price - who says you have to rely on the gov't for medical care if you have no insurance?  While in the city, we will do some exploration.  Hubby wants to go shooting one day, we hope to hike at Chimney Rock again, and hubby wants to get in a few extra hours at work.  Please excuse me if I don't show up every day to chat with y'all.

Looking forward to Sunday.  Hubby is starting a new subject with the teens and I am eager to see their response.  I hope that you will be worshipping with your church family.  Have a great weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment