Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Does He take pleasure in me?

Psalm 147:11
The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him,
in those that hope in his mercy.

Seems like a pretty easy formula.  Fear God = Please God ... Hope in God = Please God ...  and yet, following through.  Been thinking much on the strongholds that keep us from serving God to the utmost.  Everything needs to be under His control and that will happen if I develop a proper Fear.

Mowed most of the lawn for the first time today.  The mower is coughing and sputtering, so I am hoping that my nephew can diagnose the problem when he comes for a visit :)  There is about 15 minutes more to complete the task, but I just ran out of time.  The afternoon was spent as hubby's visitation partner and then tonight is Bible Conference meetings.  I am itching to get out and paint the shutters, but that will have to keep until tomorrow.  I picked a color called "Roasted Tomato."  My neighbors will think that I am crazy when I start, because it looks hot pink when it is wet.  Nothing like starting the tongues to wagging!  It is supposed to be absolutely beautiful tomorrow, so I look forward to the time outside.  Our dental cleanings were scheduled and they managed to call us both in at the same time.  Hope you are enjoying your day and accomplishing much in your sphere of influence.

1 comment:

  1. hopefully the color won't be too shocking. :) when ben put primer on their house last fall, the color was pepto-bismol pink. but he covered it the next day with a deep red, which (of course) was a much better color.

    ReplyDelete