Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Remember

Interesting weather today.  I have watched fine, floating snowflakes, ... small hail-like snow, ... rain, ... and pure snow this morning.  I don't foresee any accumulation, but it does capture my attention.  It was one year ago that we saw our first real snow here in NC.  Quite a different winter this year!

I read Psalm 106 this morning.  The psalmist recounts some of the history of Israel.  After stating how the Egyptians were drowned in the Red Sea, he says,

Then believed they his words;
they sang his praise.
They soon forgat his works;
they waited not for his counsel:
Psalm 107:12-13

Hardly even a breath after the miraculous escape from Egypt, and the Lord was forgotten.  The Lord is so good to me (and to you) and how often do I rejoice in his goodness and then forget about Him or gripe about my circumstances.  Remember - the Lord is good.  He is worthy of all praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment