Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Return to The Scene


Well, this is the scene of the "crime."
The decorations have changed with the seasons
and the step ladder is stronger and more sure.
I believe that all of the medical bills have trickled in finally and my wrist, 
though not what it was, is not hindering my activities.

Today, I am not cleaning the front entry,
but rather I am repairing.

We believe that in the haste to get the home ready by its promised date,
that the contractors painted the door jamb on a humid or rainy day and the paint was peeling and chipping.
While the fix was under warranty,
we really didn't want a repeat performance,
so we decided to fix it ourselves.

So yesterday, I sanded and primed,
and today, I am repainting.
There is a nice window this week of warm, dry weather,
and based on our experience last year,
the wet weather will be here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment