Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2023

The Goodness of God

 There are signs of Spring all around us.
We have seen daffodils.
And our "token" landscape tree is blooming.


On this "Thankful Thursday,"
I am thankful for the tree that God chose for us.

When the tree was planted,
it was summer and it never looked that healthy and we couldn't really tell what kind of tree it was.

But this spring,
it appears to have survived,
taken root,
and is bringing me such joy.

Look at those beautiful pink blooms.


As I have walked around the neighborhood,
I have not seen another.
Now it could be that mine is just in a sunny spot and bloomed first,
it could be that there are just very few others and I haven't seen them yet,
AND it could be that God just blessed me with this beauty.

God is good all the time.
With or without this pink blossomed tree.

But I am thankful that he chose this tree for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment