Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Slow and Steady

 


It will never make us millions.
Hubby will never be able to quit his job,
but for years I have been taking surveys to make a little extra spending money.
It might cover a new Fitbit from Amazon.
It might buy hubby a new tool for work.
It might fund a coffee or dinner date.
It might supply stamps or trinkets to celebrate holidays.

Sometimes, I begin to wonder if the nickles and dimes are making a difference.
Is it really worth the effort?
It probably is not really worth the time, 
but after years of surveys,
I have seen that faithfulness has its rewards.
I am receiving more profitable surveys
as well as more sample products that serve to stretch the budget
(shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, candles, ...)

I am thankful for a "big" survey this week.
Occasionally, a survey comes by that offers $75 - $100 for an online interview.
The interviews typically last an hour or less.
I had one about a month ago where I was asked about tissues.
And on Tuesday, I had one about breakfast preparation.
I am thankful for an easy half-hour interview with a generous payment.

I am thankful that God has given a little extra for upcoming expenses 
whether a survey trip,
moving supplies,
moving expenses,
or just anything ...

No comments:

Post a Comment