Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Just Some Little Things

 "We would worry less if we praised more. 
Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction."
 - H.A. Ironside

Thankful Thursday Again!

Today, I am thankful for the apple pie that finally got baked for hubby.

Today, I am thankful for a little extra rest when I've overdone it.

Today, I am thankful for the gift of prayer that allows me to turn it all over to God.

Today, I am thankful for the clear Word of God that leads and directs when human judgment can be clouded.

Today, I am thankful for a warm pot of soup on a grey, stormy day.

Today, I am thankful for simple children's songs that stay in my mind all day and remind me of God's love, goodness, and mercy.

Today, I am thankful to watch a heart soften and change after much prayer.

Today, I am thankful for leftovers that make lunch box packing easier.

Today, I am thankful for the wide variety of foods that can make up my grocery list for tomorrow.

Today, I am thankful for encouragement in the rough patches.

No comments:

Post a Comment