Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

When You Just Can;'t Stop Decorating ...

A home should be a home.
A home should be unique.
A home should show a part of who you are.

 After we took the Christmas decorations down,
I was ready to pull out the valentine's decorations.
It is what I normally do.
I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY!
But ...
hubby suggested some winter decorations ...
...which I don't own...
and it is not the season of life for buying new decorations ...

So - DIY google search to the rescue.
Raid the craft box - 
and the laundry supplies,
and print some free printables ...
VOILA!

garland from Christmas made of burlap ribbon and lights
snowflake die cuts from teaching days
snowmen made of clothespins, paint, markers, and a chenille stem scarf

free printables
and one of my many pairs of gloves

another free printable
and a sock snowman stuffed with rice and beans and decorated with stray buttons and pompoms

And Valentine's Day is coming soon enough - 
not too many more days!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good way to use a stray sock and miscellaneous craft supplies - I'm pretty sure your house has all of the necessary supplies too ...

      Delete