Pages

Monday, January 31, 2022

And in a moment ... it's gone ...

 Was it a fast month for you?
It was for me ... at times.
The month had its share of hard grey days,
but has ended with quite a bit of sun.
And now - Valentine's decorations are up
and Valentine's boxes and bags are ready to be assembled.
Happy Day!

We are to February and things will hopefully start to get a little busier:
a survey trip, house hunting, and moving.
It is exciting.

We enjoyed a special treat this weekend.
While searching for gluten-free tortillas all around town on Friday (which did not exist),
I landed at some of my less-frequented stores.
One store that I landed at was Wheeler Dealer.
It is basically a "bent and dent" store.
As I wandered through the store,
I saw this in the freezer.
As I said, it is a bent and dent store,
so freshness is questionable,
but I bought one.
Who can resist a crusty loaf of bread.

We enjoyed it the next day with our Thai Crunch Salad.
It was delicious and amazingly soft.
So good in fact that hubby took me back on Saturday to buy the last 3!
We enjoyed it with our soup on Sunday as well.

And the menu for this week:

SundayKorean Chicken Soup (with toasted cheese sandwich)
Monday:  Salmon Cakes, Roasted Brocolli, and Cole Slaw
Tuesday:  Chicken Tacos
Wednesday:  Breakfast for Dinner
Thursday:  Jackfruit Sloppy Joes
Friday:  Something with French Fries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment