Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Glad for a Simple Christmas

Not doing anything out of the ordinary today.  Did some laundry, some cleaning, made a cheese dip for this weekend, and plan to get some potatoes ready to bake tomorrow.  Hubby wants all the "work" done before Christmas so we can enjoy the day and not have to be regulated by the oven or a piece of meat.  I thought that sounded good.  I don't like being extremely busy when hubby has the day off.  So tomorrow I will bake the ham, bake the scalloped potatoes, and make some rolls.  Who knows what Christmas day will hold ... a long walk, a trip to see Christmas lights, a drive to an undisclosed location, or just a quiet day at home?  I hope you have a great day!

Being a holiday week, I will resume my book reporting after the new year.

Looking forward to hearing my favorite preacher tonight ... and again on Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment