Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

New Schedules

It is a BEAUTIFUL day in NC!  I started the day in a sweater and a fleece jacket but the sun came out and warmed things up so I had to lose the winter wear.  It must be near 60* today!  It lifts my spirits to be outside.  I think that I will go for a walk this afternoon while the sun is still shining.

The first week of school is completed.  It is a different schedule from the past two which is calling for some flexibility and adjustment, but it won't be too long before I am into the schedule again.  The first week is tough because it is a new schedule, the complete semester of work sits before you, and there are required evening meetings each night.  I look forward to "normalcy" next week.

Other than school, evening meetings, and typical home keeping, there is not much to report this week.  I hope you have had a wonderful week and are looking forward to Sunday again - I know that I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment