Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

What's Cookin'?

Well, I have to give hubby the credit for this one.  We were checking out at the grocery store when he noticed a picture for Pork Fajitas and commented that they looked really good.  Cue to wife: try this at home.  I remembered that I had a 3 pound pork loin in the freezer and thought that I could make fajitas out of it.

So ... Saturday afternoon, the pork went into the crock pot with 1 cup of water, a packet of taco seasoning, and some frozen peppers and onions.  24 hours later, it shredded easily with a fork and was ready to be wrapped in a tortilla shell with tomatoes, sour cream, cheese, and taco sauce or salsa.  Hubby loved them and it was an easy meal with no work for Sunday.  I like to make Sunday a true day of rest if I can and this recipe sure helped that!

No comments:

Post a Comment