Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thinking About Spring

Today I am thankful that the sun is out and the temperatures are climbing. The warmth combined with the sun gave me such energy today.  I have been pondering the ways that God communicates with us as I think about teaching general and specific revelation to children.  Isn't it amazing that an Almighty, holy God would want to communicate with me!  The world around me shows His wisdom, His design, His creativity, His order, His thoughtfulness... 

My thoughts also turned to gardening with the anticipation of spring and summer plantings. I was told last year that Valentines Day is the date to start planting those peas and other cold weather veggies ... it that is the case ... then I only have one more month!

The heavens declare the glory of God;
and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Psalm 19:1

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I think we are allowed to plant peas in the mid winter thaw in February up here in the tundra. I'd push the envelope and take advantage of any thaw down there. Frost doesn't hurt the peas at all.

    ReplyDelete