Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How did we celebrate?

I told you that I just LOVE Valentine's Day!  Of course, I celebrated it.

Pizza for lunch
with heart shaped meat,
roasted red pepper and artichoke heart hugs (x's),
and olive slice kisses (o's).

Sparkling blueberry lemonade to drink
(quite the find at our discount grocery)

hubby's favorite - Tapenade
(a dip/spread made of olives)

exchange of valentines
hubby got a Kim Anderson card for me
I just love those children photos in black and white!

an afternoon walk in the beautiful sunshine
(including a look at the babies at the sheep farm)

Dinner at IHOP
(I am so thankful for the BOGO coupon I found this weekend)

"gourmet" coffees from the local OneStop
 - we both picked English Toffee

Hope you had a great day as well!
Do you ignore the day?
celebrate on the day?
or avoid the chaos and celebrate on another day?



No comments:

Post a Comment