Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Is it spring yet?

It was a beautiful day yesterday.  The temps were in the high 70's!  Needless to say, I was outside.   I planted the peas, as well as some parsnips, carrots, and lettuce.  I have not had much with parsnips, but I keep trying.  Perhaps some onions, beets, more carrots, and more lettuce will go in this coming week ... definitely by the first of March!

It is another beautiful day today, though not as warm.  Unfortunately, it is cleany day ... but I do have the windows open to let the breeze pass through.

Tomorrow will be another busy day.  Hubby has some more opportunities to minister to a group of Sudanese men.  Pray that they would understand the need for separation from false doctrines. 

1 comment:

  1. :) knowing that you're planting peas is hopeful. ..spring is coming!!!

    ReplyDelete