Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

A little date

Well, hubby did take pictures on Saturday night so you can see my dress experiment.
I was pleased with the dress, because usually when I sew for myself,
 the garment doesn't fit as I think that it should. 
I think it helped that the dress was two piece so I could make each part fit correctly.

Ready for a Valentine's date!

The concert was lovely.  It was a trained soloist - a baritone.  As we arrived he was singing some German classic love songs, then he sang 2 classic American lovesongs, and then the night finished with a Sacred Concert.  As we left, our friend Jeremy said, "You two should go out to dinner!"  We had already eaten, but hubby did decide to take me out to the DQ for a blizzard treat.  I was a little over dressed, but it was fun - Thanks for the suggestion, Jeremy!


The back of the dress - the only special details were the pretty buttons!


2 comments:

  1. Pretty dress, Sandra!
    I like the two piece dress for that very reason...fit!!
    :)
    Glad you enjoyed such a nice evening together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the dress!

    ReplyDelete