Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Left with Nothing (or Everything)

I've been thinking about a question from my brother's blog for the past two days.

"What if all you had today were
the things you thanked God for yesterday?"  

This thought has changed my prayer time for the past two days.  God has given me so much.  I started my semi-annual large scale cleaning yesterday.  Perhaps this will be the last fall cleaning here in Shelby.  I am thankful for the little trailer that we have here.  Perhaps it is not the most structurally sound place that we have lived, but it is the largest.  It has provided garden space and lawn, it has allowed for a clothesline, and we know all of our neighbors!  It has been a place of extreme personal growth and struggle.  Does the above question change your view of things?

No comments:

Post a Comment