Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Perfect Way

Psalm 18:30
As for God, his way is perfect:
the word of the LORD is tried:
he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

There has been a lot of questioning, a lot of wondering, a lot of confusion in our house as we near the end of the season of training. 

                                  Do we go? 
                                                                  Do we stay? 
               If we go, then where do we go? 
                                                         What is the ministry God has for us? 
           Will there be a full-time ministry or will there be secular employment?

This verse and two songs based on this verse have been a great comfort to me the past two days.  God has also given a number of chapel messages on days when I am at the college to remind me of His power and of His Sovereignty.  I may not have plans past December 15, 2011,  but I am sure that my God is still in control.  I also know that days of uncertainty drive me to my knees and I draw nearer and nearer to the One who holds the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment