Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Give Thanks

Trials, which make me rest on God more completely

Hubby, my true love, and the one who understands me

A  -  Abilities

N  -  Neighbors, near and far

K  -  Kin, we love each of you from NY to AK to AZ

S  -  School (and it's completion next month!)

G  -  Gardens, and all things green and growing

I  -  Industry, the means God often uses to meet our needs

V  -  Victuals, my daily bread (and often extra)

I  -  Individuality, I am glad that I am "me"

N  -  Nest, a place to call home

G  -  God, who gives us all good things to enjoy

Even if I had nothing, there is still reason to give thanks.

Habakkuk 3:17-18
Although the fig tree shall not blossom,
neither shall fruit be in the vines;
the labour of the olive shall fail,
and the fields shall yield no meat;
the flock shall be cut off from the fold,
and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
Yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment