Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

On the mend?

No recipes to share today, because I just have not been doing any extra cooking. 
I was even blessed to have some friends bring us some chicken noodle soup on Saturday -
I couldn't taste it, but it was warm and satisfying.
Been down with the flu - fever, aches, pains, and serious head cold ... oh, and laryngitis a few days. 
It is a strange bug ... been going on for over a week like a roller coaster ...
good day, bad day, good day, bad day. 
Hope the worst is behind me. 
So thankful that hubby has stayed well. 

Hoping to try making GF rolls this week. 
We're having a church dinner on Sunday and our sweet church family is planning
 GF beef stew and ham as the main dishes. 
I would like to take some rolls to go with the delicious stew! 
Need to search for a good dessert to take ... it might be pumpkin pie! 
It might be mini-cheesecakes! 
Or maybe it will involve a google search for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment