Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

5 Senses

Today I am thankful for my 5 senses.

Sight - 
to see the warm spring sun
to see the Bradford pears in bloom
to see my husband across the room
to see the written music before me
to see the freshly turned earth waiting for seeds

Hearing - 
to hear children laughing
to hear the birds singing in the morning
to hear the tree frogs at night
to hear the classical musical on the CD player
to hear a church congregation singing joyously

Smell - 
to smell dinner cooking
to smell fresh cut grass
to smell a campfire
to smell line-dried laundry
to smell hubby's cologne close

Taste - 
to taste a cup of hot Teecino (or coffee)
to taste a sun-warmed strawberry
to taste a Kraft caramel melting in your mouth
to taste a lovingly prepared meal

Touch - 
to feel the touch of a loved one
to feel the soil between my fingers
to feel a soft blanket around me on a cool morning
to feel the sun on my face while I work outside

No comments:

Post a Comment