Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Friday Forum: The Saturday Edition: Staycation or Vacation

As I wrote earlier this week,
I love to travel.
I love to get away.
I love to see new things.
I love to learn new things.
I love being out of the kitchen.

To Vacation or to Staycation

Since leaving the Navy,
with many job changes in the intermediary years,
there have not been many opportunities for either.

While I love vacations,
they wreak havoc on discipline and routines.
We lean toward staycations.
The opportunity to sleep in your own bed.
Maintaining the usual study and exercise routine.
The resources to still enjoy a meal out.
Most importantly - undivided time with hubby.

How about you?
Staycation?
or 
Vacation?

1 comment:

  1. Staycation is the favorite. Mini vacations away from home are even getting quite expensive these days (2 hotel rooms, gas for the van, food out), and I just love where I live and enjoy being at my home church.

    ReplyDelete