Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Why Celebrate?

Christmas is in the air!
Hubby put up his Christmas village on Tuesday,
and I followed with 3 nativities and some greenery yesterday.
I also created the Christmas cards which await personal messages.

I love this season.
I love remembering the humility of the Savior who came to die for me.
I love the scents of pine and peppermint.
I love the winter decorations - pine boughs and ribbon.
I love remembering the ultimate gift (Christ)
by giving gifts to those I love.
I love sending Christmas cards to thank others for their part in my life
and to remind them of the true meaning of Christmas.

We are planning a quiet Christmas celebration this year.
Enjoying a slower day.
Enjoying some special treats.
Enjoying the reminder of Christ's birth -
for without His sacrifice, I could not have eternal life.


No comments:

Post a Comment