Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Spending Fast

It is Spring Cleaning time again.
I am finding that each year gets easier and easier,
BECAUSE
I get rid of more and more things.

Our belongings become things we love,
and MOST everything has a permanent, definite location.

We have continued to sell on ebay and Craigslist,
and the transformation in the Living Room/All-purpose room continues.
I have moved things around and am experimenting with placement.
It is more open and easier to do our workouts in there.

I have also declared a spending fast.
Only essentials for the month of March.
It sure has made my shopping trips fast - 
no browsing, just follow the shopping list.

I am about to tackle another church project,
so I will be busy enough that I won't be tempted to needless spending.
This time around, I have a hallway, 2 Prophet's Chamber rooms, and a kitchen.
I get to paint,
and then the rooms are getting new flooring.
I always enjoy a transformation!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra,

    I didn't see an email or contact form on your site. Will you please send me an email to hello@andthenwesaved.com? It's regarding the Spending Fast.

    Thanks so much,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete