Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

A Piece of Earth

There is not a week that goes by that I am not thankful for "a piece of earth."
I am thankful that our home sits on a nice size piece of land.
I am thankful that we are allowed to garden on the land.
I am thankful for my in-laws who helped by seeds this year.
I am thankful for the flower money that I received yesterday
which will brighten the property once the threat of frost has passed.

I am thankful for a Mighty God,
the Creator,
for the miracle of life.

Yes,
I was in the garden today.
The peas are up (no blossoms yet), along with lettuce, kale, and spinach.

Put tomato, cucumber, zucchini, winter squash,
muskmelon, watermelon, and sweet pepper seeds
in the ground today along with some more greens.

The May Night Salvia is blooming in the front flower beds
as well as purple irises in the front and side beds.

The herb garden is full of chives, cilantro, oregano, and mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment