Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

It's That Time Again

Well, I am still here.
I have had the opportunity to work in the print shop this week.
We were collating and stapling Tagolog coloring books for the Philippines.
That kept me busy on Monday and Wednesday mornings.

And for the rest of the week ...

Some cookies for the local college students
to help them study for their midterms.


And some Spring cleaning.
Last year, we did so much painting and renovating that I think the cleaning was minimal.
But this week,
I am washing walls and baseboards.
Washing curtains, pillows, bedding.
Cleaning dust bunnies from their hiding places behind furniture.
Just the two guest rooms and guest bathroom left.
Hope to finish that this Friday.

And this weekend ...
the cleaning goes outside.
Hubby is going to help trim some trees overhanging the roof
and we have to scrub some mold/mildew off of the roof as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment