Pages

Monday, April 2, 2018

A Rebuke to my Faith

Hubby came home Friday 
and told me not to plan on guests for Sunday dinner.
He had some definite No's 
And was assuming the others were as well.
I did cook the ham on Saturday afternoon
But just planned to wing the rest IF anyone came to services.

On Saturday night, we were praying at church for the services
And for those who had been invited.
I was rebuked that I wasn't acting as though God was able to bring the coworkers to church.

So Sunday morning, I woke early and prepared the scalloped potatoes and some dessert.

Though no coworkers came,
I learned a lesson in living by faith.
I want to expect God to work when I pray.


Mini cheesecake muffins

12 nilla wafers (I came across some Gf last month)
16 oz cream cheese
3/4 c sugar
2 eggs
1 TBSP lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
Muffin liners
Pie filling (be careful to get gf if required)

Put liners in muffin tin.
Place wafer in bottom of each liner.
Blend cream cheese and sugar.
Add eggs, juice, and vanilla.
Fill liners.
Bake 350 for 15-18 min.
Cool.
Muffin tops will sink in to create hole for pie filling.
Top with fruit.
Store in fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment