Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

Food Is Medicine

Do you believe it?
Do you believe that what you eat can heal or hurt?

Of course, you know that I do.
Since giving up gluten, I have a much better disposition.
It is so nice not to sit, like Eeyore, under a cloud of depression all of the time.

Currently I am trying to add live to my diet.
It is really touted as a super food.
But ... live?
The easy way is to take it in pill form - dehydrated.
I am only 3 days in, but I am already seeing some good results.
But, maybe I am missing something great in not cooking the actual meat.
Hubby said that he would try the real thing with me.

Do you like to serve liver?
If so, how do you prepare it.
I have a feeling that I will have a texture issue with it,
but maybe your recipe addresses that.

Care to share? 

No comments:

Post a Comment