Pages

Friday, April 13, 2018

Always Something to Work On

Do you always feel like you have more and more to learn,
that life requires constant adjustment?

I am going through that again.

I am working on my "people skills."
I think that being a homemaker sometimes leaves me "quiet" in social settings
and I am reminded that I need to work on that.
While I can listen well, I want to reciprocate well in conversation.
I am reading a book on communicating with ANYONE!
I am hoping that it helps me to reach out to my neighbors.

This week, I am also working on my exercise plan.
I have had a good challenge the past year and it has worked well,
but feel it is time to adjust again to get more balance.
More variety and more weights!

Oh!  and my accountability partner.
Well, I asked my hubby to listen to my verses 3 times every night.
So far, it is going far better - of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment