Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

In the Little Things

I was recently challenged to really work to know my neighbors.
I have made excuses...
everyone stays inside,
we're too different'
what if they end up hiding from me?

I prayed and asked for boldness.
I asked for clear opportunities to meet my neighbors.

On this thankful Thursday,
I am thankful for God's quick and caring answer to prayer.

Shortly after my prayer,
a neighbor came by and needed to use the phone.
The same day, some neighbors were outside when I took my trash to  the dumpster
and we were able to chat for a little while.
Then, on Tuesday, hubby and I started our walk by taking out the trash
and on the way out, we met another neighbor and her children.

Not only did God answer,
but He helped make it easier.
He, of course, wants me to do right
and he blessed my desires.

I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment