Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Goodwill Store in my own Bedroom

Well I am getting a late start this morning, not because I was being lazy or sleeping in, but because I was going through 4 bags + of clothes from a friend.  I am thankful for the generosity of those who let me peek at their clothes that are bound for Goodwill before they donate them.  I have rarely seen so many modest skirts in one place at one time - WOW!  I love Goodwill and hand-me-downs, because they tend to be more modest than the fashions of today and today's finds were.  I don't have 4 bags worth of needs, so I picked out a few things to change up my wardrobe and now it is time to find some more people who can be blessed as I was ... wish my sisters-in-law lived closer ... Watch out neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment