Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

A New Month

Well, September is gone and I turned the calendar to October this morning.  What should greet me but a picture of my folks' home?  Not really, but there sits an Amish buggy, a pile of pumpkins,and those big farm houses with barn and silos beside.  Reminds me of the street where they live and of grandma and grandpa's house.  And makes me want a donut - they're big a cheap out in Amish Country!  I guess it is a good thing that I don't live there anymore.

My morning walk/jog/run was beautiful today.  It is so much cooler this week and I had hymns filling my mind and it was nice to see the sun after a few cloudy days.  I just finished my smoothie for breakfast and need to get a shower.  The weekend doesn't hold anything extraordinary - more fall cleaning in the guest room and catch-all room (my office and hubby's hobby room and our exercise room),  regular weekend cleaning, and hopefully some more work outside if it is going to be THIS beautiful.

If you haven't guessed it ... I LOVE AUTUMN!!!!!!

Bring on the crisp mornings, the crunchy leaves, the pumpkin spice lattes, the apple crisp, the pumpkin pies, the fall flowers, the scarecrows ... AAHHHH!

1 comment: