Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mums and Blinds and Cooler Temps

Today I am thankful for the fall mums newly planted on my back porch.  Just to look out on their tiny buds ready to open in fall shades of purple, yellow, and red lifts my spirits.  I did not get any planted in the front yesterday because of rain, but it looks as if we are free of rain for today.



I am thankful for two new sets of mini blinds in the trailer.  Two sets in the trailer had broken cords so that they could no longer be raised.  Both new sets allow me to open the windows more easily to allow cool breezes in and one set brightens a room by replacing a dark blue set. 



I am thankful for the past few days of rain and cooler temperatures.  It has been nice to have the A/C off and to be wearing a sweatshirt in the mornings and to be able to enjoy the warmth as I bake in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment