Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Cleaning Up!

It was a profitable weekend.  We had a work day at church - the first since we arrived 2 years ago.  The guys did a lot of maintenance projects and the ladies cleaned and sorted and moved and threw out.  It was a good example of "many hands make light work." 

Have you ever noticed how clutter breeds clutter?  Of course I could think of that at church as we cleaned, but there are those spots in my house that are just the "catch-alls."  Once the pile starts, it is hard to stop.  On the flip side, it might be hard to start throwing things out, but once you start it gets contagious and it feels really good to clean things up.  Are you breeding sin by starting piles or just stashing things here and there?  Or ... are you cleaning up!

I hope that I am always working on the clean-up side of sin.  I also need to get going on the Fall cleaning in the house.  I completed the bathroom on Saturday ... must ... keep ... going!

No comments:

Post a Comment