Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"...but rejoiceth in the truth;"

Last Wednesday, the trait of love was that it did not rejoice in iniquity.  Instead of rejoicing in iniquity, love rejoices in truth.

True love can thrive in a home when it is filled with openness, honesty, and a desire to stand by the Word of God (the only source of all TRUTH).  A home with deception, cheating, or lying is not a home of love.  I want a home that stands on and for the truth ... one that is known for true integrity. 

How about you? 
* * * * *
Will you seek to follow God's Word wholly? 
* * * * *
Will you speak the truth in your home?


Today there are piano lessons to give, a violin lesson to receive, and some hubby projects to type.  There are also mums to be planted and dinner to make for a visiting missionary.  I also have some ideas whirling around in my little head to dress up my now empty garden trellises for fall ...

Hi ho, Hi ho, its off to work I go! 
* * * * *
What is keeping you busy today?

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Sandra!
    I am finishing a dress for Miss Eliora....after the over and over work is complete.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete