Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Well, it is the end of the 4th full week of school.  Hubby has done well to keep ahead on things so that yesterday we could have the afternoon off for some "fun."  Upon looking at my pair of black dress shoes with a hole fomring in a very thin sole, we decided to go shoe shopping. Yes, I am excited about hunting season and my husband is a GREAT shoe shopper - he has good taste and he like quality (his favorite brand is Clarks).   We didn't quite find my dream shoes (they are low heals, closed toes with thin straps - a girly, but sensible shoe), but we did find a very servicable pair that wasn't completely boring.  Then hubby found a cute pair of casual shoes that goes well with my denim wardrobe (denim skirts, jumpers, and dresses which I live in except for church).  It was a special trip provided by the HOPE ladies who gave me a tremendous gift last week - I am still going to buy a rake and some fall mums with the rest of their gift.  THANKS LADIES!

I never imagined after my time in Seattle that I would ever long for rain, but we are definitely hoping that the weather forecasters are correct and that we will have some rain tomorrow and Monday.   I hope that it ushers in some cooler weather - the calendar says that it is fall, but it doesn't feel like it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment