Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"rejoiceth not in iniquity,..."

As I read verse 6 of I Corinthians 13, I am reminded that true love does not exult in the failings, misfortunes, sins of others.  It does not get a satisfaction when others fall short.  Do you show that kind of love in your home?  I quickly think of the phrases, "I told you so" or "you should have listened to me."  I don't think I have used the words, but I sure have thought them.  True love does not gloat over others when they stumble, when they have a hard time, when things don't go right. 

I just began listening to a message put out by Vision Forum.  It is called "the wise woman's guide to blessing her husband's vision."  So far it has been full of challenges and reminders about my role as a wife and about the ways I can encourage or discourage my dear hubby.  I will have to listen to it again soon and jot some notes to share with you soon.

1 comment:

  1. So Happy to find your blog. I know it will be as good as the HOPE meetings. Looking forward to keeping up with it. ~Ellen

    ReplyDelete