Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dog Food and Stuffing

I really am thankful for the little things and that I have a God who cares for these as well.  Three quick examples:  Hubby works on a farm and a dog (Thunder) who was left there by a migrant Mexican worker has adopted him.  Thunder has been eating cat food or the food left for the owner's dogs when he can, but has been acting VERY hungry.  Hubby prayed that we would be able to get some dog food for Thunder.  Shortly after, I got a coupon for a free 6 lb bag of dog food (Organic at that - regular price $15) and a sample of a "pig ear" and another small sample of dog food. 

Tuesday I went grocery shopping.  I knew that I needed to watch what I spent, so I prayed over some special "wish" items on the list.  I am hoping to make a turkey when the days cool a little more and prayed that I would find some stuffing at our Discount Grocery ... one small bag was waiting for me!

I took my last Magnesium pill on Tuesday morning.  I had ordered some more through Amazon in hopes that they would arrive by Wednesday morning.  Emails confirmed my order and placed delivery in the middle of September.  But ... the package of pills arrived Wednesday morning before I had to leave for violin lessons. 

I am thankful for a God who cares about details.

No comments:

Post a Comment