Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Aftermath

Well, today I am doing the dreaded after-Christmas cleaning.  Not only are there gifts to put away, but there is grime from parties thrown, and I am trying to disinfect while hubby recuperates from his yearly New Years bug.  Oh - fun, fun!  It was a warm, breezy day (at least this morning), so I opened up the bedroom to air it out.  I also hung out all of the bedding in hopes of blowing away the germs.  In between the cleaning, I started the tax return with any information that I already had.  The year is fast waning ... I hung the 2012 calendar today.  Hard to believe that another year is past!

1 comment:

  1. It seems like only a month or so ago that I put up the 2011 calendar.
    *sigh*
    Hope you don't catch the bug....
    Not fun.

    ReplyDelete