Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Breathe Deeply


I always love the feeling of a Monday.  For one, it is my cleaning day - the day to clear away those piles that have accumulated on the piano and one dining room chair.  I love the smell of the cleaners and a fall candle burning.  It is a fresh week to strive to meet my goals.  Hubby helped me clean up the yard and gardens on Saturday, so even that looks fresh (though the leaves are falling rapidly and I am sure that I will have to rake after the Thanksgiving holiday).

I accomplished much more than expected today.  I expected an afternoon full of piano lessons that were to be moved because Thursday is Thanksgiving - but they all cancelled.  So the house was cleaned more thoroughly, extra computer work will be accomplished, and I have worked on cutting out letters and visuals for the church bulletin boards for December and January.

It will be a busy week with Thanksgiving? 
Don't know how many days I will be able to visit with y'all, but never fear -
I will be back when things die down!

No comments:

Post a Comment