Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

More Space

One empty lot right below,
and another empty lot past the storage shed.
On this Thankful Thursday, I am thankful for an ever-expanding back yard - you know, wide open spaces.  Sounds funny, doesn't it?  I live in a trailer park, but not quite as you would normally picture it.  Yes, about half of the trailers (maybe more) are in disrepair, but we are not packed on top of each other, for which I am very thankful.  In the 4 years that we have been here, the owners have removed or sold the two trailers in the lots below us ... which means more back yard for us (and yet I don't have to mow it all).  The little one bedroom trailer directly below us was remove yesterday (a fun process to watch).  The picture was taken from my back porch.  Hopefully the front and back porch that are sitting below will soon be removed as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment