Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Accountability

Do you have a friend or family member who "holds your feet to the fire?"
I do.
In fact, I married him almost 11 years ago.
Hubby has some serious discipline regarding Bible memory.
It probably helps that it comes easier to him then to most,
but he is faithful to it none the less.

I have been working on the book of Galatians since January '12.
I have not been as faithful or disciplined as I should.
I finished the book this week.
I will spend another week reviewing it.


These are pictures of the paper I have been carrying on my walks.
They need to be reprinted or taped up.

I am so thankful for a husband who is not afraid to get tough with me.
I am full of excuses,
but he doesn't take them.
He just keeps encouraging me,
asking me how far I have come,
and reminding me that it is important.

I think I will review I Thessalonians next,
and then tackle Ephesians :)

I am also thankful for the sunshine.
I just couldn't wait until Saturday, the rest of the seeds went into the ground yesterday,
and the deck furniture was cleaned,
and the carpets are going to be deep cleaned this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment