Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Don't Forget

Psalm 103:2 
Bless the LORD, O my soul, 
and forget not all his benefits:

It is easy to get weighed down in the details of life.
It is easy to be tossed to and fro.
It is easy to get frazzled by the busy-ness of each day.
It is easy to forget.

The Psalmist reminded his soul to remember ...
and I must remind myself as well.
God has given us SO much!

God used two 4 church members to bless me this week.
One lent me a steam cleaner - 
saved me $35 dollars and it did a better job then a rental.
One lent a chain saw and a big truck - 
to remove a tree that fell in a storm so that I did not have to mow around it 
until the landlord had time to take care of it.
Two took all of the music responsibilities on Sunday - 
giving me a more ability to focus on the service.

ALL His benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment