Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Projects Completed

Hubby is back to work today ...
First day with his new employer.
He had last week off as he transitioned from one location to another.
He accomplished much ...
and by default, I accomplished very little.

He collected his tools and tool boxes from his former employer
and said goodbye to his friends there.
He put new brakes on the truck.
He repaired a college student's car.
He replaced the floor beneath my washer and dryer.
He built a new clothesline for me.
We found more stuff to Ebay.

There is still more on the "to-do" list ...
but much of it I can do myself ... 
steam-cleaning carpets ...
pressure washing back porch ...
pruning trees ...

Oh - and we found water in the closet again.
I think this time the landlord will have to the hot water heater.
I am not enjoy the state of disarray that this creates.

I am, however, enjoying the warm temps today. 
I spent the morning with 3 cutie kiddos.
We ate lunch outside and enjoyed the magnificent weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment