Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Large Ministries in Tiny Places

I just finished updating our church's website.
I am thankful for the weekly work on Monday and Thursday mornings.
 Some results of the effort are beyond explanation.
We attend a small church,
but the people that are reached through the web amaze me.
Daily the web reaches about 3 times the people as are reached in each service.
Some we hear from, others are unknown.

I am thankful for the means that God has given to reach the world in 2013.
Whether in a daily blog reaching 30-40 people a day,
or a church website reaching about the same,
or to tracts distributed around the world ...
if I open my eyes and yield my time,
there are many opportunities for ministries.

It is easy to get discouraged in a quiet trailer in tiny Shelby, NC.
It is easy to desire the large, "glamorous" ministry.
With God's enabling and the help and participation of my small church family,
I can share with 70-100 people each day.

A reason to give thanks ... You Bet!
To God be the Glory,
Great things He has done and is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment