Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Perspective


The Sunday School lesson for the week is on the 12 spies.
12 Spies - 2 very different opinions - 1 grim punishment
All affected by perspective

Numbers 13:30-31
 And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, 
Let us go up at once, and possess it; 
for we are well able to overcome it.
 But the men that went up with him said, 
We be not able to go up against the people; 
for they are stronger than we.

I often watch my perspective bounce around ...
you can read and sense it in the blog posts daily ...
affected by my sleep,
the weather,
my food choices,
those around me.
And yet it should not be so varied.
It should rely totally on the character and ability of my God.
A Christian should be the most stable, reliable person that you can meet.

Romans 8:31 
What shall we then say to these things? 
If God be for us, who can be against us? 

No comments:

Post a Comment