Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Strange Present ... but not really

Today is my 38th birthday.
No, I don't feel any older.
I love birthdays!  Anybody's birthday!
I just pulled my pink lemonade cupcakes out of the oven 
(picture tomorrow when they are decorated).

I already showed you my birthday flowers.
There is a gift card which is going to buy some new sneakers.
We borrowed a washer from some very generous friends.
Hubby started pressure washing the deck last night.

Amazed at the change!  Looks like a commercial!
I am going to finish it today.
I am thrilled with that present!
There is nothing like sprucing up my home.
It is supposed to be 80+* today.
A perfect day for the work.
Then ... maybe staining tomorrow.

No time for fancy celebrations on Wednesdays - 
hubby is grilling for me tomorrow night ...
grilled steak, asparagus, and twice baked potatoes.

1 comment:

  1. Aah! A pressure washer! Would love that! Our decks are on the short list. Hope you enjoy a nice celebration tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete