Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Was it Perfect?

I am still greatly enjoying my subscription to "e-meals."
We have been pleasantly surprised by the recipes -
taste, ease of preparation, variety, and balance.
I am saving all of the plans and will have a year's worth to reuse in 2015 and on!

Last Monday, I made "Chicken Perfection."
Hubby asked me "not to lose that one."
I am still learning how to saute without burning or just filling the house with smoke,
but we could still tell that it was a great recipe.

Chicken Perfection

1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika (I used smoked)
1 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp dried parsley
1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breast cut in half
2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp olive oil

Coat both sides of chicken with spice mixture.
Saute in butter and oil over med heat about 6 minutes per side.

We served with fresh green beans and oven roasted, rosemary fingerling potatoes.


This week:
Monday: Beef and Tomato Mac with Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
Tuesday: Mushroom and Feta Frittata
Wednesday:  Rosemary Chicken
Thursday: Cheeseburger Toss
Friday: Oven Baked Pork Chops
Saturday: Mexican Beef and Veggies
Sunday:  Leek and Potato Pork

No comments:

Post a Comment