Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Clearing Out

Well, I mentioned last week that I was fall cleaning.  I still need to shampoo the rugs, but other than that, the work is done.  I also mentioned that we were priveleged to be involved in packing a moving truck last week which always inspires us to pare down on our belongings.  So, this week has been filled with PLAY!  We spent much of the week building and photographing "vintage" legos for sale on EBAY.  We were saving so many toys for the "what if," but, no longer.  They must leave.  We are hoping to sell enough to make our first large order to Amazon for gluten free grains :)


I am also looking to sell a wedding dress.  Do any of my readers have a good source?  Any ideas?  I have our local Bible college to try and a consignment shop in town, but perhaps you know of another idea. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you may have already reached that first grain order. ;) We took baby steps this year of getting rid of some things, hopefully we'll continue to take baby steps to pare down what we own, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately the sale you saw was a kid using his mom's account and the train is back on the market. Hopefully it will "sell" again and that grain order will be funded soon.

      Delete