Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

It Just Stinks



Oh!  The crazy battle against the stink bugs.  It is the perfect time of year to have the windows open, but I just hate the battle with these stink bugs which have an uncanny way of finding all the openings in my screens.  They seem unusually plentiful this September.  Fall is on the way and hopefully will remove these nuisances from the area.  I am reminded every time I pass a trash can of just how many I have had to kill in the past few days (There is a reason that they are called stink bugs).

It is hard to believe that October is just around the corner.  I am working on an Autumn bulletin board for church today and hoping that the laminator works quickly.  It also seems like a good day to mow before some predicted rain this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment